Monday, November 16, 2009

WYYJ?



What can WYYJ possibly stand for? Well I was running out of ideas so I came up with it.

It stand for Woo Young (WY) and the initials of my name. Cheesy Yes. It's the name of my current ideal type from a K-pop group called 2PM :D Maybe it's the 'beasty' charm or his 4D randomness. I hope leader Jae Bum will make his reurn to reassure his 'babies/dongsengs.'

I am currently obsessing over their new track "Heartbeat" and their puppet dance. I wish I could dance like that! Go 2PM!
Other than the topic of 2PM, maybe I should try to introduce myself.
Name: 'WYYJ'
Location: ON, Canada
Age: A teen with some extra time -3-
Birthday: July 1st
Background: 100% Korean
Why? Would like to share interests, random
Interests: Music, fashion, life
Fave: Colour: As of now it's green, earthy colours
Food: Sushi, all forms of bread especially cake, milk!
Subject: Art
Clothing: Right now is wool socks and sweaters cardigans
Accesory: Hairband to keep my ugly growing bangs out of my face!
Skincare Item: St. Ives Apricot Face Wash *really works!
Cosmetic: Eyeliner (Sephora) and pearly white eye shadow (Dior)!
Nail polish colour: Essie's winter collection- Mint Candy Apple
1st five things on wishlist:
1) Egyptian Magic All Purpose Cream
2) BB Cream
3) 'Diet Stockings' *they actually sell stuff like this!
4) New cell *Currently stuck with Motorola Razor
5) New black skinnies! *Cheap Mondays!
That is all for now!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment