Monday, November 16, 2009

2012

Hello everyone! This is my first post and yes, the movie 2012 has 'inspired' me to start my blog about it. I went the day it had just come out in the theatres and it was totally packed! I has sit in the 2nd row, with my aching neck, I cried through most of the movie. I am a very sensitive person and couldn't help but tear it out facing the horrors of the world. I've never been used to watching movies such as this as well as horror movies- I suck at those.. I always seem to place myself in the characters shoes. Wierd. Creativity going overboard. After watching it, it made me reflect on my sins as well as what would happen if I die, how it would feel, and how it would feel if a person important to me were to face it. It made me be moer aware of my surroundings. It was the magic of a movie. Movies always seem to impact me somehow. I hope the world will go on past 2012 and any other 'end of the world theories'...

No comments:

Post a Comment